The Hangtime offers one of the most beautiful outdoor special event and wedding settings in the Finger Lakes. The outdoor event pavilion is a beautiful 40×80 timber framed structure, with a giant 25-foot, 7-inch thick red oak bar at its center. The Hangtime is the ideal location for wedding receptions and ceremonies, available mid-April through October. The facility can be utilized in a variety of configurations and accommodates for a maximum of 150 guests (ideal for events of 100-150 depending on set up requirements).
- 40×80 foot timber-framed pavilion – The Hangtime – that will seat up to 150 guests
- 25-foot, 7-inch thick red oak bar that will serve wine and domestic or local craft beer
- Two bathrooms, including four stalls in the women’s bathroom and two stalls and urinals in the men’s bathroom
- Outdoor sectionals and high-top tables
- Bridal suite
- Ample space for a DJ or band and dancing
- 30×20 foot timber-framed pavilion equipped with power that can be used to house musicians
- Both pavilions available for both day and evening use (Please note this venue is available select months due to weather and special events)
- Good for: Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events, holiday parties, private dinners and lunches and baby & bridal showers.
Wine & Design Ithaca:
- Host your next paint night at Treleaven! Contact Sara at Wine & Design Ithaca by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 607.738.6884.
Pricing for pavilion rental will be posted shortly, however if you have any questions about about hosting your next event at Treleaven, please contact Abby Christman at 315.364.5100 or email email@example.com.