Accommodates up to 80 guests
Our tasting room is a beautifully appointed room directly off our entrance lobby. You and your guests will be surrounded by bottles of Treleaven wine, unique oak barrels and original art by the month’s featured artist and handmade crafts from local vendors. Our multiple handmade cherry oak and black walnut tasting bars make this room ideal for wine and craft beer tastings, fundraisers and hors d’oeuvre receptions.
- Handmade cherry oak and black walnut tasting bars
- Space for DJ or duo
- Available for both day and evening use
- Good for: Baby and bridal showers, corporate socials, fundraisers and intimate and casual gatherings of friends & family
The Tasting Room is open to the public daily 10AM-5PM (please call to confirm). The facility as a whole cannot be ‘turned over’ to a private event unless the venue fee is paid. The price does not only go towards wine, setup fee and service staff fee, but also makes up for loss of sales during regular business hours.
If you wish to rent the Tasting Room from Noon – 9pm there is a flat fee of $4,500 which includes venue fee, service staff fee, setup fee & wine fee.* To rent the Tasting Room during select hours of the day see below.
Sunday – Thursday
Friday & Saturday
|Noon – 1pm||$180||$500|
|1pm – 2pm||$200||$400|
|2pm – 4pm||$250 per hour||$450 per hour|
|4pm – 5pm||$180||$750|
|5pm – 6pm||$100||$500|
|6pm – 7pm||– – –||$400|
|6pm – 9pm||$200 per hour||– – –|
|7pm – 9pm||– – –||$350 per hour|
|* Venue rate is based per hour with a minimum of two hours. Rates listed are
based off the best sales in the Tasting Room during the specific time frame.
Price does NOT include convenience fees. Any wine leftover will
be packaged and sent home with guests.
Below are two examples of how the amount is calculated based on a 3-hour event for 20 people. Does NOT include convenience fees.
- If you wish to use the Tasting Room from 2PM-5PM on a Wednesday for 20 people, the minimum would be $680. This includes the service staff fee, setup fee and the wine fee which is calculated prior to event.
- If you wish to use the Tasting Room from 2PM-5PM on a Saturday for 20 people, the minimum would be $1650. This includes the service staff fee, setup fee and the wine fee which is calculated prior to event.