Sip & Click for a Chance to Win Wine!
We want to see Treleaven from the eyes of our guests! All summer-long, share your best photographs of you, your family and friends celebrating Treleaven wine at The Hangtime! Whether sipping on a glass of wine or pint of beer, swinging a parter on the dance floor or just relaxing at the bar, snap a photo and share it with us. Tag your photo #WeAreYourBackyard every week to enter to win(e)! All you need is a camera, a Treleaven wine bottle and a little artistic inspiration.
HOW TO WIN:
To launch our debut into the world of Instagram, we are hosting a summer-long social media giveaway! Best of all, it’s easy to enter:
- Follow Treleaven on Facebook and Instagram.
- Take a creative and/or fun photo of you and your friends enjoying Treleaven wine in The Hangtime!
- Post your photo on Instagram or Facebook, tagging us @TreleavenWines and using the hashtag #WeAreYourBackyard. Be sure to tag friends, family members and anyone else who will weigh in with a hearty “like” on your post.
- A winning photo from the previous week will be selected each Monday, starting May 22, to be featured on Facebook and Instagram. Check Instagram or Facebook the following Monday to see if you’ve won that weekend’s photo contest.
- The 16 winning photos chosen throughout the summer will be entered into a random drawing for a 3-pack of Treleaven wine on Tuesday, September 5.
Weekly winners nabs a $10 gift card, to be shipped via snail mail or picked up at the tasting room, redeemable only at Treleaven Wines based in King Ferry, NY.
All photos must include hashtag #WeAreYourBackyard in order for your submission to be counted.
Read below for the official rules.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Treleaven Wines (“Sponsor”), which is solely responsible for its content. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time and for any reason.
⋅ You must be 21+ years of age
⋅ You must have Internet access.
⋅ Employees and relatives (spouse, parent, in-laws, brother, sister, child or household resident) of Sponsor and their parent or subsidiary companies, affiliates, agents, representatives, advertising agencies and promotional agencies and suppliers are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: Take a photo of where you are enjoying a glass/bottle of Treleaven Wines at The Hangtime and post your photo on Instagram and/or Facebook using the hashtag #WeAreYourBackyard and tagging @TreleavenWines. Each week’s submissions must be uploaded by Sunday, by 12 a.m. EST (“Contest End Date”) according to Sponsor’s own internal clock. Any other form of entry other than described herein is void.
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Each week’s winner (“Selected Entrant”), will be selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Contest Entries, will be announced every Monday, starting May 22 at Noon. The Grand Prize Selected Entrant will be selected on Tuesday, September 5 at Noon. The Selected Entrants will be notified by Instagram and Facebook within 48 hours of being selected. Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within five (5) business days after notification or return of notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts will result in disqualification.
- PRIZES: Prizes awarded as listed above. Any taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is not permitted to substitute the Prize for any reason. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. This sweepstakes and your participation are subject to all federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to make substitutions as necessary of equivalent or greater value. Otherwise, there is no substitution of prize by winner.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes Selected Entrant’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (“Releasees”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of sponsor and judges which are final and binding in all respects.
- WARRANTIES: By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that your Entry: is your own original work; does not contain material or images that is, in Treleaven Wine’s sole judgment, obscene, inappropriate, offensive, or defamatory; does not violate or infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other rights of any person or entity; does not contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information; does not and will not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation; and does not trigger any reporting or royalty obligation to any third party. You further represent and warrant that the rights that you are granting under these Official Rules do not conflict in any way with any other agreement to which you are a party, or with any commitments, restrictions, or obligations that you are under to any other person or entity. If your Entry contains an image or representation of an identifiable feature of a person other than yourself (for example, if enough of someone else’s face were shown so that that person could be identified), then you represent and warrant that you obtained the express approval of that person before submitting your Entry.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Treleaven, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, as well as each judge (collectively “Released Entities”) from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising out of your participation in the Event or inability to participate in the Event. Released Entities are not responsible for any miscommunications such as technical failures related to computer, telephone, mobile device, cable, wireless, or unavailable network or server connections, related technical failures, or other failures related to hardware, software or virus, or incomplete, late or misdirected entries. Any compromise to the fair and proper conduct of this Event may result in the disqualification of an Entry, termination of the Event, or other remedial action, at the sole discretion of Treleaven. Treleaven and its agents shall have the right to remove any Entry from the Event Webpage at any time, if, in their sole discretion, an Entry is determined to be obscene, offensive, inappropriate, or to infringe or violate the rights of any person or entity.
- WAIVER: By entering the Event, you waive all rights to seek injunctive or equitable relief, or to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.