noun | hang·time | \’hæŋˌ’taɪm\
1. Waiting longer for grapes to reach maturity and optimal ripeness to develop more intense flavor, color and complexity—all characteristics of great wines.
2. The amount of time an individual sticks around their favorite tasting room bar to sample the entire list of wines.
The Hangtime offers one of the most beautiful outdoor special event and wedding settings in the Finger Lakes. The outdoor event pavilion is a beautiful 40×80 timber framed structure, with a giant 25-foot, 7-inch thick red oak bar at its center. The Hangtime is the ideal location for wedding receptions and ceremonies, available mid-April through October. The facility can be utilized in a variety of configurations and accommodates for a maximum of 150 guests (ideal for events of 100-150 depending on set up requirements).
The centerpiece of the 40×80 timber-framed pavilion will be a giant 25-foot, 7-inch thick red oak bar that guests will be able to order wine or domestic/local beer. Along with outdoor sectionals and high-top tables for seating, the structure also includes two rest rooms and a bridal suite for weddings. The smaller, 30×20 foot pavilion, will be used to house musicians during events or additional seating.
- 40×80 foot timber-framed pavilion – The Hangtime – that will seat up to 150 guests
- 25-foot, 7-inch thick red oak bar that will serve wine and domestic or local craft beer
- Two bathrooms, including two stalls in the women’s bathroom and a stall and urinal in the men’s bathroom
- Outdoor sectionals, high-top tables and fire pits
- Bridal suite
- Ample space for a DJ or band and dancing
- 30×20 foot timber-framed pavilion that can be used to house musicians
- Both pavilions available for both day and evening use
- Good for: Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events, holiday parties, and baby & bridal showers.
“We are very excited to introduce the new facility to our community ,” said Director of Operations, Lev Saltonstall. “Our aim with the expansion is not only to enhance our guests’ experience during day-to-day happenings at the winery, but also to increase capacity for weddings, corporate outings, birthday parties and other special moments in their lives. We hope that by providing this pavilion, we can entice people from surrounding areas to visit King Ferry and Cayuga County.”
Please fill out the Private Event Form to give us a better idea of the type of event you’re looking to host in the The Hangtime. Any further questions and information on pricing can be directed to Abby Christman at email@example.com or 315.364.5100.